Turned-edge packaging is strong, elegant and considered an upscale product that presents itself as a keepsake.
We offer a non-collapsible chipboard or paperboard bottom and cover, creating one of the strongest, yet elegant styles of packaging available today. Customization, from full printed litho wraps to cloth and foil wrapped boxes, is easy. Even combinations of printed, spot UV, and foil stamping can be wrapped with ease.
- Offset printed, foil and/or spot UV.
- Potential for full color graphics inside and out.
- Laminated to provide protection for your graphics and add to the durability of the box.
- Choice of gloss or D&K soft touch lamination – both laminations are available with a linen finish.
- Customize your box with a handle or custom die-cuts.
- All boxes ship fully assembled.
CUSTOM CORRUGATE + PAPERBOARD INSERTS
We can create custom inserts for your Corporate Image box to ensure your finished presentation packaging looks stunning – inside and out. Inserts are made from different materials, depending on your product specifications and preferences.
While a corrugate insert is ideal for holding heavy duty samples in place, a paperboard insert has a more elegant appeal to it.
Our in-house packaging designer will create a white mock-up of your box and insert, so you can test the dimensions and make sure your products stay securely in place and are presented exactly the way you envisioned.
Corporate Image also offers foam inserts for extra cushioning and protection. The foam will be custom cut to fit the dimensions of your custom box and to hold your product or sample in place.
+ CLOSURES + HANDLES
If your custom box or packaging needs a little extra help to stay shut, Corporate Image offers a wide variety of closures. From Velcro® dots in white or black, magnets, turnbuckle and snap style closures, you can be sure your products and information are secure.
If your packaging will be traveling with you, adding a handle may help. Corporate Image offers handle options that will improve the look, feel and ease of use of your project. Our handles come in standard black and white.
Unlike protective liquid finishes such as aqueous coating, varnish or UV, film lamination actually reinforces paper- extending the life and improving the performance of printed pieces. Since it’s a film, it stretches and flexes, something liquid coatings can not do.
MATTE SOFT TOUCH – nylon lamination
• Smooth, silky appearance – creates a refined, elegant look
• Subtle surface texture creates a “soft touch” tactile feel
NATURAL MATTE – polypropylene lamination
• Subtle appearance
• Non-reflective, minimizes color shift
• Scratch-resistant finish
• Virtually eliminates fingerprints
GLOSS– nylon lamination
• Clear, shiny film that enhances printing and intensifies color
• A great choice when you want a clean look and color that really stands out
Optional gloss linen texture:
• Embossed textured finish minimizes fingerprints, scratching, and scuffing
• A good solid choice for heavily used binders
Foil stamping offers an elegant way of customizing your custom boxes and packaging. The wide range of available foils offers a look and feel as unique as your company.
Foils come in a wide selection of colors and finishes, from traditional metallic gold and silver, to metallic and matte foils in every color of the rainbow. Metallic foils are the most widely used stamping foils because they add a brilliant, eye-catching shine.
Spot UV is great way to highlight and accentuate your art with a subtle contrast.
Applied after lamination or varnish, a contrasting spot UV picks up the light and gives a tactile feel to your box or packaging. Using a spot UV gloss combined with matte lamination is a great way to add contrasting finishes to your project, with maximum style.
For best results, we use the D&K soft touch matte lamination, which works well with spot UV.