Unlike protective liquid finishes such as aqueous coating, varnish or UV, film lamination actually reinforces paper- extending the life and improving the performance of printed pieces. Since it’s a film, it stretches and flexes, something liquid coatings can not do.
Gloss – Nylon Lamination
- Clear, shiny film that enhances printing and intensifies color
- A great choice when you want a clean look and color that really stands out
- Optional Linen Texture:
- Embossed textured finish minimizes fingerprints, scratching and scuffing
- A good solid choice for heavily used materials
Natural Matte – Polypropylene Lamination
- Subtle appearance
- Non-reflective; minimizes color shift
- Scratch-resistant finish
- Virtually eliminates fingerprints
Matte Soft Touch – Nylon Lamination
- Smooth, silky appearance – creates a refined, elegant look
- Subtle surface texture creates a “soft touch” tactile feel.