Corrugate boxes and packaging offer a stronger, more protective package for your materials. From E-flute, single faced, double wall corrugates have interesting properties and uses for your design projects.
Corrugate has a wide range of options for customizing, from applying offset printed sheets to direct print and labels.
- Potential for full color graphics inside and out.
- Kraft, bleached or black corrugate is available.
- May be laminated to provide protection for your graphics and add to the durability of the box.
- All boxes are shipped flat.
- Styles include tuck lock, sales tote, slipcases and many more.
+ CLOSURES + HANDLES
If your custom box or packaging needs a little extra help to stay shut, Corporate Image offers a wide variety of closures. From velcro dots in white of black, magnets, turnbuckle and snap style closures, you can be sure your products and information are secure.
If your packaging will be traveling with you, adding a handle may help. Corporate Image offers handle options that will improve the look, feel and ease of use of your project. Our handles come in standard black and white.
A custom designed insert makes your box even more special. They are ideal to present your product with an additional “wow” and they hold all your pieces securely in place.
CUSTOM CORRUGATE AND PAPERBOARD INSERTS
An insert for your box can be created from different materials, depending on your product specifications and preferences. While a corrugate insert is ideal for holding heavy duty samples in place, a paperboard insert has a more elegant appeal to it.
Our in-house packaging designer will create a white mock-up of your box and insert, so you can test the dimensions and make sure your products stay securely in place and are presented exactly the way you envisioned.
Corporate Image also offers foam inserts for extra cushioning and protection. The foam will be custom cut to fit the dimensions of your box and to hold your product or sample in place.
Unlike protective liquid finishes such as aqueous coating, varnish or UV, film lamination actually reinforces paper- extending the life and improving the performance of printed pieces. Since it’s a film, it stretches and flexes, something liquid coatings can not do.
MATTE SOFT TOUCH – Nylon Lamination
- Smooth, silky appearance – creates a refined, elegant look
- Subtle surface texture creates a “soft touch” tactile feel.
NATURAL MATTE – Polypropylene Lamination
- Subtle appearance
- Non-reflective; minimizes color shift
- Scratch-resistant finish
- Virtually eliminates fingerprints
GLOSS – Nylon Lamination
- Clear, shiny film that enhances printing and intensifies color
- A great choice when you want a clean look and color that really stands out
- Optional linen texture: embossed textured finish minimizes fingerprints, scratching and scuffing, a good solid choice for heavily used materials.
FOIL STAMPING offers an elegant way of customizing your sample binder.
Foils come in a wide selection of colors and finishes, from traditional metallic gold and silver, to metallic and matte foils in every color of the rainbow. Metallic foils are the most widely used stamping foils, because they add a brilliant, eye-catching shine.
SPOT UV is a great way to help give your art a little extra “pop.” Applied after lamination or varnish, a contrasting spot UV picks up the light and gives a tactile feel to your sample presentation. Using a spot UV gloss combined with matte lamination is a great way to add contrasting finishes to your project, with maximum style.