3-ring folders – A binder/ folder hybrid
3-ring folders, ring folders or pocket folders with rings are just other ways of saying presentation binders.
A presentation binder is a pocket folder with rings. Made from sturdy paperboard, these ring folders are lighter than a full cased and lined binder and can have pockets on the inside of either cover. This makes them great for conferences and meetings where there is set information that everyone needs, but also the possibility of variable data that also needs to be organized.
The benefits of ring folders / presentation binders
- Lighter construction means they are easier to transport.
- Inside and out can be printed. Great design potential.
- Pockets fold in, so even if you are only printing the outside, the branding extends to the inside of the binder.
- Branding of tab dividers can match perfectly.
- Flexible for variable amounts of information
- The perfect binder for conferences, meetings and tradeshows
Specs for 3-ring folders & presentation binders
- You can use a 1/2″, 3/4″ or 1″ round binder rings
- Pockets! Go no pockets, one or two pockets – Vertical or horizontal!
- Printed on offset printing press for maximum quality.
- Can be printed with PMS colors, 4 color process, spot UV, and/or varnish
- 3 ring folders have custom window cuts.
- US standard, A4, or notebook (half sheet) binder sizes available. (Custom sizes possible!)
- 100% recyclable!
Ring folders work well for medical, conference and financial presentations where some information doesn’t change, so it can be fixed in the rings, while variable data can be put into the pockets.
1801 Thompson Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50316