The Best Pocket Folders
Corporate Image went through all of their pocket folder dies to find the best ones - the most versatile, best looking pocket folders that will also save you money by being easy to manufacture.
What makes the best pocket folder for your custom printed folder project?
Our goal was to make the best design better. To do this, the Design team at Corporate Image evaluated hundreds of pocket folders that have been produced for all industries and analyzed the best features from all folders and designed these features into the best 25.
Whether you need a one pocket folder, a two pocket folder or a portfolio folder, we have the best folder for you.
- Reinforced edges so the folders would last, but not get in the way of easy use.
- We made sure the height of the pockets held paper in securely.
- We standardized the heights so they fit normal envelope sizes.
- We made sure that the pockets were wide enough and did not force papers into the fold of the folder.
- On folders that were designed to hold many sheets in their pockets, we increased the spine to accommodate the extra thickness.
Some of the features may surprise you. Check out these glue-less pocket folders. The pockets are tuck flaps. These ship flat saving you huge amounts of room in storage while you use them as you need them. These folders are easily customized however you like.